What are the red flags about you?

Do you bite your toenails? Are you a one-upper? Do you ask a billion questions when watching movies? Let’s discuss how terrible we all actually are inside.

Here’s one for me (that I might have shared in some other topic at one time or another):

I hum, sing, or whistle to myself. Like, all the time. My mom says I’ve done it since I was a kid. I have to really make an effort not to do it if I’m not engaged in conversation or something. And if I’m really, really focused on something, I’m almost always humming. I’ve only had one girlfriend that it really bothered, but it did lead to a big fight one time (I mean, it was one of those fights where it starts about something stupid and then escalates into everything that’s been bugging you both about the other person for months).

Oh, and I am also fucking TERRIBLE with money. Like, it’s a good thing you don’t have to pass a credit check to go on dates or I would never have one again. I know I should save and all, but man…I’m just really bad at it.