It’s long been known that Apple cofounder Steve Jobs treated people cruelly, but his daughter’s new autobiography offers new details.
- It’s been well-established that Apple cofounder Steve Jobs often acted like a jerk.
- But in a new memoir, Jobs’ eldest daughter recounts the many ways he was cruel to her.
- The newly revealed anecdotes add color to the many stories of how Jobs was mean or rude to employees and business partners.
- The net effect is that Jobs looks like a truly terrible person.
- His rotten behavior was enabled by his wife, his colleagues, and his business partners.
- It’s hard to say whether his business achievements outweigh his cruelty, but they certainly got more attention during his lifetime — and helped enable his bad behavior.