It depends on the type of pop ads you are using. If you are using intrusive pop ads that cover the content of your website, then they can be bad for SEO. Google has a set of guidelines for what it considers to be intrusive pop ads, and if your website violates these guidelines, you may be penalized in the search results.
However, if you are using non-intrusive pop ads that do not cover the content of your website, then they are unlikely to have a negative impact on your SEO. In fact, some studies have shown that pop ads can actually improve your SEO by increasing the time that users spend on your website and the number of pages that they view.
So, the bottom line is that if you are using pop ads, make sure that they are non-intrusive and that they do not violate Google’s guidelines. If you do this, then you should be fine.
Here are some tips for using pop ads without harming your SEO:
- Use non-intrusive pop ads that do not cover the content of your website.
- Make sure that your pop ads are relevant to the content of your website.
- Do not use pop ads that are too frequent or too disruptive.
- Give users the option to close your pop ads.
- Test different types of pop ads to see what works best for your website.
By following these tips, you can use pop ads without harming your SEO.